Why I Love Spring




So you may sense a theme with todays and Fridays post. They are both about spring and they are both collaboration posts. Todays spring post is in collaboration with the amazing Hannah Delacour, we are going to be sharing with you why we love spring. Hannah is seriously amazing with a capital A! I love reading her blog and she is hilarious, I could chat to her for hours. I will link to her blog at the bottom of this post.
So spring... Right now its the first day of spring and its snowing here in DC so I'm not really feeling it but nonetheless I am going to be sharing with you how much I really do love it.

Reason #1- Cherry Blossoms! The cherry blossoms here in DC in the spring are seriously beautiful. They haven't come out yet this year but the photo shows them from last year. I believe all the blossom trees along the mall were gifted to DC by Japan.

Reason #2- The Weather! I may be taking this back with how the weather is right now but here the weather tends to be freezing in winter and way too hot in the summer. Spring is just perfect peaking around 25C.

Reason #3- Dewy Bases! Spring is the season to crack out all of those dewy foundations and tinted moisturizes. I am currently loving Jouer Luminizing Tint and Charlotte Tilbury's Light Wonder Foundation. I wrote a review for the Jouer Tint HERE and a review will be coming up later this week for the Light Wonder.

Reason #4- Pink Lips! I love wearing everything pink in the spring but I love a pink lip even more. I wrote a whole post rounding up my favorites HERE.

Reason #5- Cute Flats! I recently purchased some really pretty yellow flats from Nordstrom. They are look a likes for the Valentino rockstud flats but around 1/9 of the price. I got the wrong size so had to reorder today but I cant wait to wear them. Buy them HERE.

So there you have it. Why do you love spring? Let me know in the comments.
Make sure you go and check out Hannah's blog- http://hannahdelacour.blogspot.co.uk/
Love...

3 comments:

  1. Oooooo I'm looking forward to your upcoming review on Light Wonder! I used to have oily skin so I tended to get a bit addicted to the matte side of things but recently I've been loving a bit of a dewy base! It definitely makes me feel and look a lot more radiant and healthy!

    I LOVED THIS POST. I'm looking forward to collabing again hun! :)
    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still have snow where I live. I can't wait for spring. Thanks for sharing your post, Nicola. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Hannah me too! The light wonder foundation is amazing! It is dewy but without looking wet so it's great for oiler skin types, a dusting of powder and it should be good! Snow Sucks!

    ReplyDelete