Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint




I received Jouer's Moisture Tint as a birthday present last month. I was so excited as I had wanted to try it for ages but Jouer is not the easiest brand to find in stores, luckily Nordstrom now carry the line.

What Jouer have to say about it-
This lightweight moisturizing tint evens out imperfections and fades the appearance of fine lines with its light-diffusing multi-mineral formula. SPF 20 protects from UVA and UVB rays while Ginseng and Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract deliver antioxidants to skin, promoting a healthy complexion. Light to Medium coverage. Oil Free. Hypoallergenic. Noncomedogenic. Fragrance Free. Perfect for all skin types.

I wear the shade Pearl, this time of year it is a little dark for me so I have to mix it with a lighter foundation. The shade range is pretty good for it being a tinted moisturizer, 7 in total. The shades also range from pink tones to yellow. Just bare in mind if you are paler than me and warm toned the lightest shade will be to dark. I love the finish of this, when I first swatched it, it looked like there was a ton of glitter in the product but once it is on the face it really diffuses and looks beautiful and dewy. For a tinted moisturizer it has amazing coverage, I would say similar to a medium foundation. The texture is creamy but not to heavy and it blends beautifully. I either apply it with my fingers for a light coverage or for more coverage I blend it with the Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush. Also for a tinted moisturizer it has pretty good staying power.
Overall I really love this stuff, it may be one of the best bases I have ever tried and I love that it looks natural for every day. The only thing I would disagree with is that is suitable for all skin types, if you have anything under oily skin you will be fine but if you are oily I would stay away just because the dewiness may be to much.

Buy it HERE! Or from NORDSTROM HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment