My Perfect MAC Quad



I have been a big fan of MAC shadows for years now and even spent a long time creating my perfect 15 pan palette, which you can see HERE if you would like. I still love that palette and use it most days but recently I have been trying to slim down my everyday beauty stash. While doing this I realised that I generally only use four of my MAC shadows on a real day to day basis, so in turn created my pretty perfect quad. I think for most eye looks can be created with four shadows or less so if you want to keep your stash small or have a palette for travelling then a quad will be perfect. I love warm eyeshadows so that's how I have kept mine and I also like a mix of a couple of shimmer shades and more matte-ish colours, but thats all down to total preference. So starting in the top left corner we have Shroom which I mainly use as a highlight shade, it tips a little on the warm side but isn't to yellow which I love and it has just the perfect amount of shimmer without being too sparkly. Next to that I have All That Glitters which could possibly be my most worn shade. The shimmery rose gold looks beautiful all over lid by itself or paired with other tones in the crease. Talking of the crease I have Cork next which works really well there. Its warm tone really pairs well with All That Glitters and its matte finish adds just the right amount of definition. Lastly I have Texture, which is just so stunning. It is very warm and almost terracotta so may not be for everyone but I love it. My favourite way to wear it all over the lid with just lashings of mascara, and I especially love it paired with a berry lip come autumn. So what would be in your perfect quad? Love...

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love how you put together this quad! I think this would definitely be something I'd pick up x

    Sofia | theglamchapter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love it! Thanks for reading xo

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I really enjoy reading your blog and get some additions to my collections.
    - www.gorgeousinandout.com

    ReplyDelete