A Winter Bronzer


Being the shade of Casper the Friendly Ghost I am using a bronzer in the winter isn't always easy. Things just end up looking muddy, or too dark, and just weird, but without it a dose of color I really do look dead. The Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer is the perfect winter shade if you are as close to white as can be like me. I love that it's matte because I do think the shimmered bronzers should be left for the summer months; the matte finish just makes things look a little more natural. Applied to just the perimeter of the face, and a little on the nose adds some much needed warmth and glow. Oh and did I mention this smells like chocolate? I mean what's not to love. A light matte bronzer in beautiful packaging with a wonderful scent. It get's my stamp of approval. Love...


4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourites bronzers too! I only have a little mini one but its lasted ages and I love the smell!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it just smells beautiful! I had a sample size of the darker shade and loved it for summer so I knew this was a must.

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. This is one of my favorite bronzers and I also love the chocolate smell of it.

    http://perfectshadeofmauve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was such a good design feature!

      Thanks for reading,

      Nicola.

      Delete