Kat Von D Launches in the UK

The the brand new, shining Kat Von D counter opened at Debenhams Oxford St just under two weeks ago now, and it has felt like a long time coming. I am so excited that we can now get the whole line here in the UK; online and now at the lovely counter. Although it has been online for a few weeks now, it was lovely to see, swatch, and test everything in the flesh. Debenhams kindly invited me to their 'mini launch party' to celebrate and learn more about the line. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening; learning all about the products, and why they were made was totally fascinating to me. It's safe to say by the end of the evening I wanted pretty much everything in the line and couldn't wait to get my mitts on the counter. Sadly I was working to time and the lines for the counter were out the door (really to be expected, clearly most people were as excited as I was) so I couldn't stop and purchase, but don't you worry; I'll be back. In the mean time I thought I would share a few of my favourites from the range I already own and then a few I'm lusting over. A 'loves and lusts' if you will.




Loves-
Tattoo Liner in Mad Max Brown- just dark enough to define your feline flick but not so black that it is too intense. The tons of tiny bristles in the nib make this the easiest liquid liner to apply.

Everlasting Liquid Lipstick's- This whole line is incredible. There are a ton of shade with more to be added soon. The light liquid formula glides onto the lips with full pigment and dries down instantly for the perfect matte pout.


Lusts-
Shade and Light Contour Palette- There has to be a reason this palette is a bestseller and I am betting it is for their finely milled buildable powders. It has to be the one product in the line that doesn't focus on full pigmentation, which is a good thing.

Lock-It Liquid Foundation- Ultra pigmented and suitable for every skin type? Yes please.

Lock-It Hydrating Face Primer- Named a primer but really designed to be a mixing medium this primer can be your perfect hydrating base, or great to mix with the foundation to get sheer, medium, or full coverage. Sign me up.

Make sure you head the Debenhams.com or the new Oxford St counter now to get you hands on all the KVD goodies. Love...



P.S sorry for the bad photo, my memory card decided to corrupt and this was taken on my phone. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment