My Favorite Lip Products For Spring

It finally feels like spring is coming! Today the weather is in the 60's and I am feeling good, so what better time to share with you my favorite lip products are for spring. There is a constant theme here and that is pink, spring just makes me think of pink it is the perfect time to wear all of your pastel and baby colors. Another thing I like during spring is more of a balmy or glossy texture rather than a matte (although saying that there is one matte lip crème in this bunch) product, I just feel like it looks a little more fresh for the season. Anyway lets get started.


Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss in 15 Sensible- This lip gloss is sheer luxury, the packaging is beautiful and the product is even better. The gloss has a really unusual texture in that it is almost gel like but it really sits nicely on the lips and lasts for a long time considering it is totally non-sticky. The color is perfect for spring it is a mix between a pale pink and a strawberry color.

MAC Lipstick in Sunny Seoul- This lipstick is a crème sheen formula so it is really hydrating and smooth. The color can be a little tricky to work with because it has quite a warm tone to it but I find if I pat it into my lips it looks really fresh. The color is mid to bright pink if that makes sense.

Clinque Chubby Stick in 06 Woppin' Watermelon- I would say this is my most used lip product, I love the color it is a 'my lips but better' sort of color. It balmy and moisturizing and really easy to wear on 'no makeup' days.

MAC Lipglass in Please Me- Granted this gloss is sticky but it hangs around for ages. This color is a really pretty pink nude. The only thing I don't like about this gloss is that it smells awful!

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sorbet- This color is seriously dreamy! A bright pink that when patted into the lips looks like a stain and when worn full on looks summery and fresh. I love wearing this on days when I want a little lift.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Crème in Istanbul- This is the only matte offering and it sure is pretty. The matte formula of these is really nice and non drying. The color is a rosy pink that normally wouldn't suit my skin tone but something about it being matte makes it look good. I love the matte lip crème's their formula is really nice and they come in tons of colors.

What are you favorite lip products for spring? Love...

2 comments:

  1. Hiya lovely,

    I really like your blog your design is beautiful!
    follow me on bloglovin?

    http://www.chlobo-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete