February Favorites

Can you believe it is March already? I think I probably said something similar last month but heck is this year going fast so far! So it is again time to share with you my favorite skin, beauty, hair, and lifestyle products from the past month. Now prior warning here i'm currently watching Mamma Mia while writing this so some descriptions may be musicalized, if that's even a word. Go Julie Walters!

L'Oreal skin perfection Micellar Water- Recently my eyes have not been loving oily eye makeup removers, it seems to leave a bit of a film over my pupils that is really annoying. Anyway I have been using this instead, I find it still removes eye makeup really well; take my Kat Von D tattoo liner for instance it can remove that in a matter of seconds. When i'm wearing a lot of eye make up then the oils have to come out but this is great for every day. O and also why I remember to mention it Bioderma is now available on Beautylish, and I will certainly be picking some up when its back in stock.

Sephora Citrus Brush Cleaner- This was recommended to me by a girl in Sephora for spot cleaning brushes. She said to me that she loves it way more than her MAC brush spray and I totally agree. First off it smells amazing, like oranges, lemons, and limes all mixed together! I use it generally to spot clean my eye brushes when changing shades (especially my 217). They dry in an instant and are ready to use again.

Kat Von D Tattoo Liquid Liner- I have written a whole review on this HERE, but needless to say I love it and its great for all you eye liner numtys out there like me.

Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer- This has been my primer almost every day this month. I don't really know why I had never tired it before because it really is just amazing. I have never really found a primer that keeps your skin hydrated but also does a great job at keeping your makeup put. If you have dry skin and need that extra moisture barrier between your foundation and skin this is it.

Living Proof PHD (Perfect Hair Day) 5in1 Styling Treatment- I picked up the travel size of this at the beginning of the month after hearing Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup rave about it. I apply it to damp hair from root to tip and then blow dry. I naturally have frizzy wavy hair and adding this when I blow dry just takes out all of that frizzy fluffiness and makes it a lot easier to style. Another thing I noticed was how my curls in my hair seemed to stay fresh looking until I washed it again.

MAC Nocturnelle Eyeshadow- I have been obsessed with this purple eye shadow by MAC this past month. It looks like quite a deep purple but if you use it lightly you can wear it very sheer-ly. I did a makeup look HERE if you would like to see how it looks on the lid.

What have you been loving this month? I would love to hear from you. Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment