Kat Von D Tattoo Liner


Back in my early high school days eyeliner used to be my thing, mainly black pencil which never looked to great. Then I came to my senses about the ring of black liner and kind of just left liner out of my life for the past four or so years. Recently I have tried to master the flick with liquid liner, I could always do it with pencil or gel but when it comes to liquid it some how it ends up in my eyebrows, on my elbows and god knows where else. After much research I discovered that the Tom Ford defined liquid liner pen came most recommended but coming in at $55 it was way over my price range. Another liner that had great reviews for stay put-ability and ease of application was the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner and being only $19 I ran straight to my local Sephora to pick it up.

What it is: A liquid eyeliner with an innovative brush tip for effortless, precise application.

What it does:
Achieve eye perfection with this high-pigment, waterproof liner that stays put all day for a fade-, melt-, crack-, and run-resistant finish. The superfine and flexible brush tip glides across the lashline for incredibly fluid application, allowing you to create a variety of looks with ease. Unlike traditional felt tip liners, this brush tip will not fray

Like the description says it does not have a felt tip, the tip is loads of tiny hair put together. This makes it really easy to get a clean thin line. I have never had such an easy time applying liquid liner! From the first time I tried it, it amazed me how easy it was to apply. I can now apply eyeliner beautifully which was something I had never been able to do before. The staying power on this liner is also great while it isn't hard to remove.

Have you tried this liner? What do you think?

Buy it HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment