March Favorties 2015

It's that time again! I really need to come up with a better intro, but you know what I'm saying it's monthly favorites time! This month I feel like I have a lot of makeup favorites. I am not really sure why, I feel like I haven't shopped for ages but maybe I did. Anyway enough of my rubbish lets get started.

Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation- I think this has been my base everyday this month. I am totally obsessed, its lightweight but hydrating and it has a beautiful glow. I wrote a full review HERE.

Zoeva 105 Luxe Highlight Brush- I made an order from Zoeva at the beginning of the month and this was the brush that I was most excited to receive. I have mainly been using it for contour and it is amazing for that but it is also great for setting under the eyes. It's super soft and amazing value for money.

bareMinerals Well Rested Concealer- I have been using this to set my concealer under my eyes with the zoeva brush and it works a treat. It brightens the area while adding that little extra coverage to my dark circles. Plus it stops any creasing.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara- This mascara ROCKS! I had tons of dried up mascaras in my drawer and decided it was time for a new one. I will admit I brought this because the packaging is just to cute, but it really is great. The brush is plastic and spikey but it creates great length and volume without being overly clumpy.

Jojoba Oil- In the latter part of this month my skin had a freak and went totally dry with red patches. I tried everything even my trusty Origins mask that usually gets rid of dry patches like 'that'. So I had to turn to something new, when I first brought this I was intending on using it as an oil cleanser and it turned out I really didn't like it. But when it came to using it as a moisturizer it worked amazingly, dry patches are gone.

House of Cards- So this months TV favorite defiantly has to go to the third season of House of Cards released on Netflix in late February. I could of watched the whole season in about two days but I restrained my self and watched it over a week, yes I know it's meant for binge watching but I just hate it when good things are over. To begin with things were a little slow but by the third episode I was struggling not to watch more that two episodes a night. This is going to be spoiler free, but can I just say I hated the ending! I can wait for season four, it better happen!

Blogger Favorite- I have been obsessed with Serein Wu this past month (yes I know this sounds a little creepy) her YouTube videos are amazing and she has a great blog. Myself and Serein also did a spring collaboration post which I you can see HERE if you missed it.

What have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments. Love...


4 comments:

  1. I neeed to try that Bare Minerals concealer..I love their powder foundations. Love your blog!

    http://naomiupton.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! It adds so much brightness, I can't wait to use once I'm tanned I think it will really look illuminated. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking EVERYWHERE for Jojoba oil here! I just want unrefined, not fiddled with oil, is that too much to ask for? haha I always hear marvellous things about it!
    Hannah x

    hannahdelacour.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love it! If you can't find it argan oil is a great oil too, it's a dry oil so soaks into the skin better as well :)

    ReplyDelete