February Favorites 2016

It's that time again, time to round up my favorites form the past month. I have a solid bunch of favorites here that I am going to be keeping with me throughout my move over the next month, so let's jump into it.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair- This serum is iconic and my skin has been loving it over the past few months. It evens skin tone, skin surface, adds radiance and hydration. I have a full post on the line HERE but basically it is unleveled by anything else.

Darphin CC Cream- I think I am going to do a full post on this so I won't go on to much but in short it has your skincare benefits, SPF, and a touch of coverage all in one. The finish is soft and velvety but still with a bit of a glow.

Makeup Forever Ultra HD Concealer's and Correctors- Again I have a full review post of these HERE where I rave and go on and on about them. They are creamy and light but have amazing coverage and hide even the darkest of circles.

Tartelette In Bloom Palette- This palette mixes a few simmers with some beautifully creamy mattes and is perfect if you are looking for a everyday palette. I have been wearing this most days on my eyes and it is just so natural and pretty. I have a post on it HERE if you would like a read.

Becca Backlight Priming Filter- I have a whole post planned for this next week so again I am going to keep it short by saying this just does something magical to the skin. Come back on Monday to read more.

Laura Mercier Lip Parfaits- I have been obsessed with these lipsticks, they are so creamy and hydrating on the lips while having a gloss like finish. My favorite shades recently have been Cinn-full and Rive Gauche.

Kate Spade Card Holder- I was getting fed up of lugging my big purse around in my bag or sometimes it doesn't fit in my smaller bags so I wanted something small and compact I could just fit the essentials in and no loose change. This little black card holder from Kate Spade is perfect for what I was looking for and it has pretty much taken over the use of my purse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment