Current Skincare Favorites

I have been having a real moment with skincare lately and I have stumbled across some new and some rediscovered products that I thought I would share with you today. As we come into Spring Summer time my skin becomes less dry but with changing weather it can still get flakey and rather dull in appearance. My current routine is all about exfoliation and hydration and with the helping hand of these new products my skin is looking better than ever.

Pixi Glow Tonic- I have had this cult favourite in my routine for a couple of months now and I love how glowy it makes my skin. I use it about twice a week, maybe less if I am also incorporating other exfoliants but it just feels so refining on the skin. I am certainly a more chemical exfoliant girl as any particles irritate my skin so this is perfect for me.

Biorderma Sensibio H20- The iconic micellar water that started it all is back in my life and I am so happy about it. It is the grandfather of all cleansing waters and boy is it the best. It takes eye makeup off in a flash (which is great for me as my eyes hate anything too oily), removes makeup prior cleanse, and is just an all round wonderful product. I am so elated it is now on the shelves of Boots, although I will be picking a few bottles up when I am over in Paris next month just for the price difference.

Tata Harper Purifying Mask- I am going to keep the babble on this one short as I have a whole post on it you can read HERE. But basically it clears the skin of all environmental stress, rehydrates, de-clogs, and soothes the complexion. If you live in a polluted city then you need this mask in your life!

Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm- I have a whole Farmacy post coming up this week so I won't blab on about this too much but basically it's hydrating, firming and the coolest texture. The gel melts into a slightly weird green oil that feel oh so luxurious on the skin of a night.

Clinique Moisture Surge- I went to a Debenhams beauty event recently and spoke to a member of the lovely Clinique team all about their Moisture Surge moisturiser. I was so impressed by the facts and figures and was so excited to try it for myself. Day or night I find it gives my skin the perfect amount of hydration and I love that it can be used in a plethora of ways, but more on that soon as I may do a dedicated post to this gem.

Sarah Chapman Overnight Exfoliating Booster- Again I have a whole post on this favourite HERE if you want an in depth read. In short this overnight chemical exfoliant sloughs away dead skin cells to reveal bright glowing skin by morning.

Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence- You guys know my love for the Murad Hydro-Dynamic range and this Essence is no different. I have had this sitting in my skincare drawers for a while but hadn't really gotten round to giving it a proper go. Last month my skin was feeling a little parched so I though I would give this a whirl and I am so glad I did. For dry skin it just adds that extra hit of hydration that can be very much needed.

Love...

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of the Clinique Moisture Surge Treatment, I've nearly finishes a whole tub, it's so cooling on my skin I love it :)
    xxx Claire
    http://www.claireellis.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You see that is reallygood to have your blog, because it's always interesting to read someone's oppinion about some particular products. Take a look website link be pleased.

    ReplyDelete