My Favorite Products For Spring

So spring has almost sprung and I don't know about you but I am very excited indeed. I thought ahead of the season I would share a few of my favorite products fro this time of year. As the weather gets warmer (well not much here in the UK) and the days get longer I like to switch a few products up in my routine and I am going to be sharing a mix of new favorites and old loves that come out every spring.

Jo Malone London Orris & Sandalwood- Their latest fragrance drop has become a new favorite of mine and it has just the right amount of sweetness to make it perfect for spring. I have a full post all about it HERE if you would like an in depth read, but needless to say it is going to be my main fragrance this spring. I am also a big fan of Jo Malone London Wood Sage & Sea Salt as it warms up and their new Herb gardens Collection is perfect too.

Shea Moisture Eyeshadows- Shea Moisture is a great brand sold at Target that has recently launched a makeup line and a very good makeup line at that. Just before I left the US I picked up a few shades of their single eye shadows and the pigmentation as well as formula is amazing! Their shade range is very pretty indeed and perfect for spring.

Tartelette In Bloom Palette- On the subject of eyeshadow this palette is to die for and perfect for spring. The mainly matte palette creates pretty soft eye looks that work really well for spring. Again I have a full post on it HERE where you can see it in better detail.

Chantecaille Cheek Gelee- Coming into spring I love to start using more cream based products and the Chantecaille Cheek Gelee is exactly what I'm looking for. The light gel cream is a very pretty peachy shade that looks wonderfully natural on the cheeks.

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in #44 and #8- #44 is part of the 'oil in stick' formual and has a wonderful creamy texture. The colour itself is a really pretty nude and one I'm obsessed with. #8 is more pink in tone and part of the original Rouge Volupte Shine range making it a little more glossy.

Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow Foundation- A new development on the original Maestro formulation adds some serious glow in the new bi-phase foundation. Part oil part pigment it is not only nourishing but also adds a decent whack of coverage to the skin. I will have a full review on this coming up in a few weeks time so make sure to check back if you want to read more.

Laura Mercier Highlight 01- This a holy grail product for me and one I do use year round but the frosty pink toned highlight is ideal for spring. It can look natural on the skin with a light hand or it can be built up to be pretty intense.

Laura Mercier Lip Liner in Baby Lips- This pink toned liner is a shade that I have fell in love with recently and have been using non stop, which you can actually see by how small its gotten. It is creamy in texture so still light for spring but doesn't budge.

Pixi Glow Tonic- I am pretty new to the ever so famous Pixi Glow Tonic but already I can say it's going to be a spring staple for glowing skin. I am hoping to do a full dedicated post within the next few weeks so stay tuned.

Kypris Antioxidant Dew- As the weather warms up I am finding my dry skin is needing less and less hydration so my trusty Murad serum can be put away. During the day I have been opting for the lighter serum that is the Kypris Antioxidant Dew. As before I have a full post on the Kypris line HERE.

Love...

4 comments:

  1. Need to try out the Shea Moisture makeup, haven't tried anything from the line yet. Love the Tartelett in bloom palette
    xoxo
    Serein
    http://sereinwu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to try the shadows they are wonderful! Also I would love to see you do a first impressions on one of their foundations out of interest. Thanks for reading xo

      Delete
  2. I love the glow tonic! I just started using it last month, and it will definitely be in my march favorites. The tarte palette is perfect for spring (wearing a few shades right now).

    I have been waiting to get through a few other things befire i s pick up the Kypris oils. they really seem to be so very very loved by those that try them.

    really lovely picks!!

    http://www.mytwopence.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with the Tonic too. Can't wait to read you blog and see what you're loving! Thanks for reading, xo.

      Delete