Living Out of One Makeup Bag?

This moving malarkey feels like it has been going on for weeks now and quite frankly I'm done, but thankfully the end is in sight. Over the past month I have been living out of a singular makeup bag and I must say I have rather enjoyed having a smaller stash. Concentrating on few products has meant that I have really throughly decided what I love and what will stay in my daily routine, just think of these as firm favorites. Of course a few new favorites are in there such as The Becca Backlight Priming Filter and Laura Mercier Candle Glow Foundation and some old favorites like, Bareminerals Lash Domination Mascara and Hourglass Diffused Light Powder. For contour I have been sticking to Burberry Earthy Blush and it is a perfect colour, I originally purchased it to use as a blush but on my pale skin it just didn't work; perfect for contour though if you are fair. Actual blush wise I do have a few but the most worn has to be Tarte Dollface, it is a lovely poppy cool toned pink that is perfect for spring. Concealer wise I have been using another new favorite, the Makeup Forever ultra HD Concealers and Correctors in the shades R20 and Y23. I am a big liner fan so of course I needed a pencil and liquid option which entailed the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner and Tom Ford High Definition Eye Liner both in Black. For brows I am also using another MUFE favorite; the Pro Sculpting Brow Pencil. The Bronze Highlight Duo is the infamous Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow palette, which of course I am obsessed with. Now the big struggle for me was picking out eyeshadows as that is probably what I change out most. In the end I broke and packed a few to many palettes but the Tartelette in Bloom has been the one I have reached for the majority of the time. The mix of the mattes and a couple shimmer shades makes it the perfect everyday palette and if I wanted something extra I have the Charlotte Tibury Eyes to Mesmerise in Mona Lisa, a deep bronzy shade to slap on the lids. So while the downsizing has been fun and different I can't see I will be slimming my stash anytime soon, what can I say I love owning hundreds of lipsticks way too much. The sooner the shipping container docks the better in my opinion. Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment