May Favorites 2015

It's only six month to Christmas and my 18th birthday!!! Wooo it's June! Ok so excitement over and it's time to get in to my favorites. May has been HOT! In fact it has been the hottest May on record here in Northern Virginia so my makeup routine has been light and I have been wearing flip flops and sandals pretty much all month. I actually also want to mention that May has been a great month for Perfect Peonies so thank you so much to everyone who reads my posts and to those who leave such lovely comments you truly brighten my day. I really hope this continues to grow as I love doing it so much I think I would be totally lost without it now. Thank to you all!

Pantene Pro-V Deep Cleanse Shampoo- This is a weekly cleanse shampoo. I have always found it hard to find a good drugstore clarifying shampoo that doesn't either completely strip your hair or just not work at all. This is great at removing all product from your hair and giving it a great deep clean without totally zapping it of moisture.
Now remember this is to only use once a week or when you feel you have lot's of product build up. I also find my hair drys really quickly with less frizz when I use this.

Target Sandals- I am obsessed with these target sandals, they are so pretty and I have been wearing them nonstop. They are seriously affordable and actually look quite good quality. I love that they are tan as this means they go with practically any outfit. My favorite way to wear them is with ripped jeans and a white shirt with rolled up sleeves. If you want to see a photo with them on then I have linked to a Instagram post HERE make sure you give me a follow while your there!

Chanel CC Cream- I have written a full review of this so go and give that a read HERE. With the bright sunshine and hot weather this light high SPF base has been my savior. It has a nice glow to it that doesn't turn into a oily mess in the high humidity.

MAC Syrup Lipstick- I actually brought this by mistake. I got an email telling me MAC had two hours left of free overnight shipping and I rushed to the website to place an order I had been meaning to all week. For some reason I put this in my cart instead of Patisserie (I can be so stupid sometimes) but I am actually so glad I did it is the most beautiful plumy pink color ever! The finish is really nice and light on the lips and has a nice amount of gloss.

Tula Exfoliating Mask- This is something else I have written a full review on HERE if you would like to read. It is great at exfoliating while hydrating the skin and leaving it feel nourished. The Lactic acid really helps brighten and even the complexion, which means I can wear sheerer bases in this hot weather. Bonus! 

Colourpop Skinny Dip Bronzer- I featured this in my summer essentials and I have certainly worn pretty much everyday this month. The formula is lovely and creamy but at the same time it's easy to work with like a powder. It is a great color for my pale-ish skin, nice and warm toned and has a faltering matte but not flat finish. The best part is that it's really affordable at $8.

Happy June everyone! I have some great posts coming up this month and a HUGE Instagram giveaway so make sure you are following me on there to see when that goes up, follow me @nicola_darita or click on the Instagram symbol in the side bar. Make sure you leave me your May favorites down below and again thank you for all of your support it means the world to me. Love...

8 comments:

  1. love the look of that mac lipstick!
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sandals! Syrup looks like a lovely shade too, i'll have to try it out next time i'm in MAC.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Syrup is always on my lips right now, I hope you love it. If you get it tweet me a picture @nicoladarita I would love to see!

      Delete
  3. My first impression of the chanel cc will be up on Tuesday. Love what you created for the month of May. Such a great assortment of products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know, can't wait to watch!

      Delete
  4. Those sandals are so pretty, Ive just bought the Chanel CC Cream so I'm excited to try it out :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting, let me know what you think of it!

      Delete