The Luxury Beauty Best Buys





If you have been round these parts before then you will know that I am seriously into my Luxury beauty/makeup items. There is nothing more indulgent than a beautifully embossed creamy lipstick, or that perfect eye quad in my opinion and the little splurge always thrills me. I always get so many questions asking 'what is the most splurge worthy product I should buy?' or 'what luxury beauty items really are worth it?' so I thought today it was about time for me to give you all the answers, well when it comes to luxury beauty that is. As I sat at my vanity to pick out some products, it occurred to me that I have so many favourites in this category and couldn't possibly tell you about them all in one post, I mean please I am sure most of you don't want to be reading this for the next few hours! So to answer the main question, yes I LOVE all of these products and believe they are all totally 'feelin spendy' worthy. They all have that luxurious feel and are a dream to use with real results. As I said I won't go into to much detail, but if you want to read more about a certain product I am going to link any posts about them I have done previously next to their names on the list, in those linked posts you will also find links to purchase the items!

Tom Ford Eye Color Quad's- (Shade sown Disco Dust)- Posts about these HERE & HERE.
Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow- (Shade shown Tansoleil)- Read post HERE.
Burberry Natural Blush in Earth- Featured HERE.
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist- Post HERE.
Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation- Rave review HERE.
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow- Mentioned HERE.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders, Strobing, Blush, & Setting- Read about all three, HERE, HERE, & HERE.
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers
Guerlain Meteorites Base- Featured HERE.
Tom Ford Lip Colour's- Read about HERE, & HERE.
Burberry Kisses Lipstick's- Talked about HERE.
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipsticks- Mentioned HERE.
Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)able Full Cover Foundation- Written about HERE.
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation- Listed HERE.
Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss- Featured HERE.
Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow Foundation- Spoken about HERE.
Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss- Mentioned HERE.
Tom Ford Waterproof Extreme Mascara- Post HERE.
Marc Jacobs Hi-Shine Lip Laquer's- Post featuring HERE.
Guerlain Sheer Bronzing Powder- Listed HERE.
NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow's- Spoken briefly about HERE.
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine's- Raved about HERE.

Lot's of Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment