June Favourites 2016

So I may have been a little naughty and missed May Favourites, well that's a lie I filmed a May Favourites but then it corrupted and I got to sick to film it again, so all in all YT is on the back burner. Anyway June has been pretty crap, I have been sick for most of it so that sucked and I even missed out on my Paris trip because I was too ill. I've finally found out I have a chest infection though so hopefully with some antibiotics I'm on the mend. For my favourites this month it is a mixed bunch from the past six or so weeks as makeup wearing has been thin on the ground.

Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow in Tasoleil- This peachy cream blush is perfect for summer and I have been wearing pretty much every time I can be bothered to put makeup on. The texture of these blushes is just beautifully light and creamy without being to slick. I have a full review on them HERE if you would like to read a little more.

Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturiser- I have talked about this glorious moisturiser a few times before but in short it hydrates the skin but feels like you are applying nothing. The lightweight gel texture melts into the skin leaving it feeling fresh day or night. It is perfect for my dry-ish summer skin as it isn't to heavy.

Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curlers- I never really used lash curlers before now as I have always found them a bit of a faff but when good ol Hannah picked these up on our trip to Liberty's I felt obliged to try them too, after all they are dubbed the best lash curlers ever. I have to say I really like them and I can tell a massive difference when I don't use them. They hold a curl in place all day and just add umpf and lift.

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk- I have been pairing this lip liner with pretty much every nude or pink lipstick I wear and I just love how it looks. It makes the lipsticks last 10000x longer and it is just such a pretty colour. My favourite pairing with Very Victoria matte revolution lipstick!

Cover FX Custom Infusion Drops in Hydrating- I am only briefly touch on this one as I have a whole Cover FX post coming up later this week but can we just say this shit is amazing. With my dry skin I find some foundation a little hard to blend sometimes but by adding a few drops of this magic it just adds a little dewyness and allows the makeup to be blended beautifully.

Zoeva 110 Face Shape Brush- This brush is made to be used for contour, both cream and powder but personally that's not what I use it for. Firstly I think it works with cream products better so a nice bit of cream contour with his is a dream but I really love to use it for foundation. I actually saw the ever so wonderful Lisa Eldridge using this for foundation in one of her amazing tutorials and I thought what a good idea. To get precise coverage it is great, it may not be the quickest way of blending your base out but it does leave it pretty perfected.

Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment