Best Bronzers For 'That' Summer Glow

Whether you like a matte or shimmery finish, there is something that bronzer adds to your face that you can't quite get without it. Summer is the time to pile it on and I personally love nothing more than that tanned bronzed glow, so today I thought I would share a few of my favourite in all different formulas and finishes. So I couldn't do this post and not mention the ever so popular and rather famous NARS Laguna Bronzer, I remember when I first got into beauty hard core many years ago now this was all I wanted and on Christmas morning there it was; I can't remember ever being so excited. The large block of goodness in the beautiful NARS packaging is the perfect bronze shade on my skin during the summer time. I love that the finish as it isn't completely matte nor too shimmery making it very natural looking indeed, I have a whole post on this beauty HERE if you want to read more. If no shimmer at all is your thing then the Vincent Longo La Riviera Sun Matte Bronzer will be perfect for you. The shades in this one are on the deeper side making them perfect for darker skin tones or if you want that super bronzed look. Again I have a whole post on them HERE, and all I can say is that they are perfect for holiday/vacation season. Sometimes powders can be a bit heavy and I prefer something more natural, this is where a liquid or a cream comes in. Benefit has recently released a liquid version of their popular Hoola Bronzer, which is aptly named 'Dew The Hoola'. The liquid can be used on a bare face for that 'round the pool' glow or on top of makeup for a natural looking bronze tone. If you are on the fairer side like me then finding a bronzer that isn't too dark or orange can be hard. The light tone of the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer lends its self perfectly to warming up fair skin adding just enough colour so you don't look like a bed sheet or that friendly ghost we all know. There is a whole post about this chocolaty goodness HERE. If something sheer and delicate is more your style then the Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder blends in the skin beautifully. It has a nice shimmer to it that adds some glow and of course the light sheer bronze shade adds just enough warmth without looking too bronzed, if thats not your thing. So you have your bronzed look sorted, time to head to the beach. Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment