New Foundation Loves

You guys know me and you probably know that I am the biggest foundation and base junkie there is. I have had a fare new favourites of late so I thought why not share. So just a bit of background on what I generally like in a foundation; something rather glowy, hydrating, and with just enough coverage but nothing too heavy. So some shopping has happened and I have a few high end and one drugstore option to share with you today.

YSL Touche Eclat Le Teint Radiance Awakening Foundation- I was unsure about the new revamped formula of this for a while, I just felt it didn't wear very well on the skin but I have come to rather like it oddly enough. The wear time still isn't the best but I have found I can make it work and the beautiful finish it has just makes it so worth it. It has just enough glow without looking too greasy or wham bam thank you mam in the sheen department. The coverage is great, with a good medium to full finish which I find perfect for special occasions or evenings out.

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua- Everyone and their mother seems to go on about this one but I was always sceptical as it contains alcohol. My dry skin can't tolerate anything too stripping so I was a little worried but I honestly have found no problems and I love it! The finish is very natural and it has a rather sheer coverage but I really like it for no makeup days or just when I want a more natural look. I can see it will be perfect for summer as it doesn't budge or get greasy at all on my skin.

Urban Decay Naked Skin- I have written a full post on this one HERE so I will keep it brief in my description but basically this is just good natural skin in a bottle. The finish is perfect for everyday and if you want one very good au natural foundation in your collection then this is the one.

Bourjois City Radiance Foundation- So this is the drugstore pick of the bunch and I have to say it is one of the best drugstore products I have tried in a while. It is called a foundation but I would liken it to more of a tinted moisturiser. It has a very light but creamy glowy coverage that is perfect if you like to wear just a little makeup. It also has SPF 30 so it's great for protection in the sun.


Love...


0 comments:

Post a Comment