Kevyn Aucoin- The Creamy Glow


I have been a huge fan of Kevyn Aucoin makeup products for years now and for me nothing beats their sculpting powder. Every product I have tried from the range I have loved, but I have to admit that I haven't actually dipped my 'toe in the pool' all that much. A few weeks ago I thought I should be adventurous and try a few different products that I maybe haven't heard much about, and I came across 'The Creamy Glow'. I love a good cream product and these cream blushes looked right up my alley, the price tag also caught my eye as while they are not cheap they are certainly on the lower end of his whole line. I really haven't heard about these at all online before so on a whim without swatching or feeling their texture I just went ahead and ordered, and I couldn't be more pleased with them. I purchased the shades Tansoleil and Pravella with the former being a beautiful summery peach and the latter having a pop of pink to it. The formula of these is just beautiful and they are sheer enough in pigment that they can be built up nicely. They aren't too greasy or heavy and blend in like a dream. I love that they can also be used on the lips as well as the cheeks. The formula is perfect for summer and 'no makeup' makeup days which I love, plus they are just so creamy. I am so intrigued by them as I really heaven't really heard anything about them, have you given them a go? Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment