A Morning Spent with Jo Malone London










Early yesterday morning myself and Hannah (hannahdelacour.co.uk) headed to Jo Malone's Regent's Street store for the launch of the new Judy Blame Collaboration. We were so excited even the pouring rain didn't dampen our spirits. We got to of course smell all the amazing scents that Jo Malone London offers but also got to learn about the new and exciting collaboration with legend Judy Blame. The limited edition collaborated packaging is inspired by London's Pearly Kings & Queens, with each having it's own symbol and spirit. We got to not only create our own 'Judy Blame' designs on our cologne bottles but also got to meet the man himself. I had so much fun decorating my cologne bottle with the adorable button design that is not only classic but a little edgy all at the same time, I am afraid I don't have too many photos's of it because some how myself and hannah ended up with each others; but it's safe to say I may have gone a little overboard. You can also do this through the month of June with any purchase of a Jo Malone London 100ml cologne of your choice, and of course get your hands on one of the beautiful and very special keepsake boxes. I personally went for the heart box but they come in a verity of designs and of course you get the wonderful Jo Malone gift wrapping. When it comes to picking your cologne, there is certainly something for everyone. Jo Malone London has such a variety you are bound to find something you love. A few recommendations of mine would be Wood Sage & Sea Salt, Wild Fig & Cassis, and Earl Grey & Cucumber; but this time I went for the very appropriate Peony & Blush Suede. I have a fair few Jo Malone London fragrance reviews so if you want to know more just hit that search button. The collection launches today (June 1st) exclusively to the Regents Street Boutique and Selfridges. Please do let me know what you think of the fun new packaging and this uber cool collaboration. Love...

*Thank you to the Jo Malone London PR team for the invite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment