Summer Nail Edit

Summer is a great season for nail polish if I can say that without sounding too weird. I love wearing both bright and soft colours on my nails for the season so today I thought I would share a few favourites with you in this sort of edit. Really just trying to sound fancy. First up we have to have a good turquoise blue and Essie Blossom Dandy is perfect, Mint Candy Apple really had a moment a few years ago and Blossom Dandy is very similar but a little more refined in my opinion. I love a good peach or orange and I have two that covers both bases, Peaches and Cream by Deborah Lippmann is a stunning peach that looks particularly amazing on tanned hands, and then if you want something more Orange OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-Go is really pretty. I wear nude nail polish a lot and the slight shimmer of Smith & Cult's Feathers and Flesh is so darn beautiful. The nude is nice and neutral and suits my skin tone perfectly. Lastly I have this beautiful purple again from Deborah Lippmann in The Pleasure Principle, I don't usually wear a lot of purple but I really like this shade. It looks summery and bright without being too out there. Whats nail shades do you love wearing for summer? Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment