March Favorites 2016

It's that time again, the time to round up my favorites from the past month. Before I begin I just wanted to mention this might be my last monthly favorites on the blog as I am seriously thinking about starting a YouTube channel, please do let me know what you think below on that matter as it is making me quite nervous indeed. As this has been the month we moved across the world I haven't been wearing makeup too much but when I have been the products have pretty much been the same, so I have some firm favorites.

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Oil In Stick #44- I have been obsessed with YSL's new Oil In Stick formula and the shade #44 a beautiful nude pink has been on my lips almost everyday this month. I can tell already that it will be a lipstick that I repurchase over and over again.

Aromatherapy Associates Bath Oils- It has been a stressful month so a relaxing bath has certainly been in order here and there. The only bath products I bought with me were the Aromatherapy Associates Bath Jewels, a Christmas set full of their wonderful bath oils. I don't have a particular favorite as they are all great but if I had to pick I would say the Support Lavender one.

Lune & Aster Recharge Cream- I only recently discovered Lune and Aster as a brand but I am already such a huge fan. Their Recharge Cream is a rich emollient prep cream for use before makeup, it perfectly hydrates and smooths skin for makeup application and my dry complexion has been loving it. It reminds me of the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream but just that little bit more affordable.

Lorac Buildable Blush in Tinge- I wrote a whole post about the Lorac Spring releases yesterday and mentioned how much I am in love with these blushes. The shade Tinge has been a particular favorite; it is matte nude pink blush that just goes with every makeup look. The formula is lovely and creamy with just the right amount of pigment.

Clinique Pep Start Eye Cream- I raved about this eye cream in a post this month so of course it had to make its way into my monthly favorites. It diminishes dark circles, hydrates the under eyes and all in all is just rather amazing. If you want to read my full review you can HERE.

Make sure you let me know what you have been loving this month and what you have planned for April, hopefully it will be the month we get our new puppy and I am so excited! Love...


0 comments:

Post a Comment