My Current Favorite Lip Options

I love lipstick, lipgloss, lip pencils, anything to do with lip products really. I would say it is my most collected makeup item and I just can't get enough of all the different colors and finishes. I have really been having a moment with pink and nude tones lips recently so I thought I would share the lip options I have had on rotation for the past few months. Tom Ford First Time is a beautiful matte peachy nude that is perfect for this time of year. By February I am always kind of done with the berry shades but not quite ready to say it's spring yet so it is usually a time a lot of nudes get worn both in my makeup and clothing. The new shades in the Laura Mercier Lip Parfaits are just beautiful and Rive Gauche has become a favorite of mine, it is a pale-ish nude with a glossy but creamy finish that goes with every makeup look; it was actually the only lipstick I took to New York with me last week. Lune and Aster are pretty new to me as a brand but this lipgloss in Poet is such a pretty milky pink and has a lovely formula. It never feels sticky or heavy on the lips but still manages to hang around for a decent while. The Revlon Matte Balm in Seduction is a little berry esque but is still fresh look so doesn't scream fall. I love the formula of these as they are creamy but still matte and the price point is perfect. Another pinky nude shade I have been loving is Burberry Kissing Lipstick in English Rose, I have spoken about these 101 times but the are just so silky and creamy on the lips. A really great matte version of that color is the NYX Matte Lip Creme in Istanbul. I was always put off the YSL Rouge Volupte's as people moan about their longevity on the lips but I had heard a few bloggers talking about the shade 9 and knew I had to take the plunge. It is a dusky rose beige that is perfect for everyday wear and I love the creamy almost glossy formula; so much so I have just ordered a few more shades. Lastly we have my all time favorite brown, Very Victoria by Charlotte Tilbury. This has to be one of my most worn lipsticks and I think it is just so flattering on the lips, it is like a nude but with a little extra kick. I love the formula of the Matte Revolution Lipsticks and have a whole post on them HERE if you would like a read. Make sure you let me know what lip products you have been loving and if there're any YSL shade you would recommend. Love...



1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous selection of stunning lipsticks, I don't know where to start, though the Tom Ford is quite something!
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete