Nude Lips

So before we get into this post I have to quickly mention that I can no longer see this set on the Sephora website but I saw them in stores just yesterday so if you are interested make sure you go and check your local store. Ok so on to the post in question. I purchased the ever so raved about 'Give me Some Nude Lip' Sephora favorites set a few weeks back and if you can get your hands on it, it is a great value set. It contains five nude shades and two of the products are full sized, NARS Dolce Vita and Nudestix Pencil in Whisper. The set also include mini's of the Marc Jacobs lip liner in Prim(Rose), Laura Mercier Milky Way Lipstick and Tarte Tarteist Lip paint in Namaste. Dolce vita is a sheer rose nude shade that fells lovely and moiturizing on the lips. The Nudestix Pencil is for cheek and lips but personally I would only use it for lips as Whisper is a pale matte nude. The Marc Jacobs liner is a really pretty darker rose shade and one I am sure I will buy the full size of. Milky Way by Laura Mercier is my least favorite from the set as it's just a tad to brown for me but it certainly isn't unwearable. Lastly you have the mini Tarte Lip Paint in Namaste which is very Kylie Jenner esque. All of the shades are lovely and would suit most complexions, and the two full sized products really make the deal worth it in my opinion. For $28 the set is amazing value, so run, I mean RUN to your nearest Sephora now! Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment