A Valentines Day Makeup Look




So Valentines day isn't really the holiday for me but I thought I'd share a makeup look for the season nonetheless. You could go classic with a red lip, but personally I think there is nothing worse than kissing someone in red lipstick so I have decided to go a little sparkly on the eyes and neutral with a pretty pink lip. I want to begin with perfect skin so I am using the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light, it feels like nothing on the skin but still lasts all day which is perfect. I am also going to set everything with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light to add a nice glow and make sure nothing budges or creases. I am then using the Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze and Glow with the highlight heavily applied to the cheek bones and high points of the face and then lightly using the bronze side to contour. For the eyes I am using a new quad from Tom Ford in the shade Disco Dust using the pink shades and then tapping the beautiful silver reflective glitter top coat for a dazzling shade. Then I am adding a thin line of brown liner along the upper lash line, I am also going for big bold lashes using the Bareminerals Lash Domination Mascara. Lastly for the lips I am using my current favorite liquid lipstick from Laura Mercier in the shade Petal Pink. It is a pretty simple and very girly look but I really like how it turned out, let me know what you think. Also let me know you Valentine's day plans in the comments below. Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment