What's In My Current Makeup Bag?

I love having a peek at peoples makeup bags, for research purposes you know? I need to know what to add to my shopping list. So as I enjoy it so much I figured there must be other people too, so today I am sharing mine so you can all have a good nose. So I own a lot of makeup up, way more than any person needs but what can I say it's my hobby. Of course there are those I obsess over and they are the ones that sit in my everyday makeup bag, from new launches to old favorites and everything in between. I have recently gotten back into the NARS Sheer Glow foundation and I really love it. I used to wear Deauville but it had gotten a bit dark for me so I picked up Gobi and it's pretty much perfect, other than that darn packaging, luckily I have found a random cap that fits on top of the pump. I have been going between this and the new Laura Mercier Candleglow foundation, I also really love this and use it on days when I want a little less coverage than the sheer glow. You can read a full review on the new Laura Mercier foundation HERE if you would like. For concealer I am still really into the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye, it covers dark circles really well and my skin has been pretty good lately so I haven't found I need anything else. I have also gotten back into powder in the form of Hourglasses Diffused Light, this powder is a pale yellow shade that reduces redness and brightens the under eyes. For blush I have been loving the Chantecaille Cheek Gelee, it blends over foundation really well and even over powders, leaving a light flush that looks beautifully dewy. For highlight and contour/bronzing the Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow has been my go too, and that highlight is so darn beautiful. I have been going pretty simple on the eyes recently so this mini Naturally Pretty palette with all matte browns and nudes has been perfect. Winged liner has also been my go to and I have really been enjoying this Guerlain pencil liner. For brows the It Cosmetics Brow Power adds just the right amount of fill I need. I'm still a Bareminerals Lash Domination faze and I am still enjoying it thoroughly, it adds definition and volume as well as length. Lastly I have been going pink on the lips with either Burberry English Rose or Tom Ford Pink Dusk. If I feel like a nude then my all time favorite Charlotte Tilbury Very Victoria comes into play. So this may seem like a awful lot but, more is more right? Let me know what beauty products you currently have on rotation. Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment