My Fragrance Collection



I have become quite the fragrance hoarder and I love seeing peoples collections, especially how they display and keep them so I thought today I would share my own collection. So I am actually going to let you in on a secret, I actually store all my fragrances in my makeup cupboard. I have always been told they last longer in dark spaces so I've stuck to it, but for the purpose of this post I thought I would show you how I would display them if they were out. I actually like it so much I may let my 'in the dark' rule go. The copper plate that holds the bulk is from Target and the rose gold polka one is from Homegoods. There are a sh*t ton of fragrances here so I am not going to go into the individually. I am going to categorize them by fragrance family and then link to any posts I have done on them in the past.

Sweet:

Jo Malone Orris & Sandalwood- Review HERE

Elizabeth Arden Always Red

Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamom- Review HERE

Fresh Brown Sugar- Review HERE

Michael Kors Rose Radient Gold

Fresh:

Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt- Review HERE

Fresh Life- Review HERE

Fresh Hesperides Grapefruit- Review HERE

Vera Wang Preppy Princess

CLEAN Reserve Warm Cotton- Review HERE

CLEAN Reserve Blonde Rose- Review HERE

Tocca Isabel- Review HERE

Deeper:

La Prairie Midnight Rain

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood

Lancome Las Vie Est Belle

CLEAN Reserve Skin- Review HERE

Jo Malone Wild Fig & Cassis

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme

What's in your fragrance collection? Love...

2 comments:

  1. Loving your collection! I want more Jo Malone fragrances, can't wait to try more of them.

    Perfect Shade of Mauve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are certainly a favorite of mine.

      Thanks for reading xo

      Delete