Framing With Framebridge


When Frambridge contacted me and asked if I would like to try their framing service I jumped at the chance. I had come across their site only a few weeks earlier looking to frame a gift for Christmas so was thrilled when I received the email. I decided I wanted a piece for my room and was pretty sure I wanted a quote of some sort as I couldn't find and Etsy photograph I liked. The great thing about Framebridge is that they also offer printing so if you don't have a printed image or art already it's really convenient. I ended up going with THIS Audrey Hepburn quote art from Etsy and I love it, I simply purchased the digital download and then sent it over to Framebrindge with my frame pick to be printed and framed. There are a ton of frames to pick from but I decided to keep things simple and go for the plain white wood version; Irvine. Everything is delivered ready to hang straight on the wall, and hooks are even included. I am so impressed by the quality of the frame, it feels sturdy, solid and well just very expensive even though their prices comparable to do not break the bank. I was a little worried how their printing quality may be, but I needn't of been; the words look sharp and clean with no pixels in sight. In fact I was so happy with the frame they sent me I ended up ordering another print and frame as a Christmas gift for a family member. I had a lovely photo of DC I had wanted to get framed for a while and they blew it up and framed it yet again beautifully. This time I went for a frame that is a little more classic; Newport, a thin antiqued silver frame. I am so impressed by them, the ease of use of the website, the quality of the frames, and of course the printing option. That piece of artwork you love or that quote you've been meaning to hang on the wall can only be made better by a beautiful frame, and with the ease of Framebridge you can achieve that. Love...

1 comment: