What's On My Birthday Face- Inspired By Claire Danes


So today is my birthday yay, and I thought why not share what's on my 'birthday face'. As I am going out to dinner I am using some of my favorite makeup items to make this day extra special. I took some inspiration from Claire Danes December Allure cover look as I love it so much and I am also a big fan of hers. First of all I am starting with Burberry's Fresh Glow Foundation for a sheer but glowy finish to my skin. I am also going to conceal my under eyes with the wonderful It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye concealer for fresh look and to hide my horrendous dark circles. I am setting everything with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in Diffused Light to add even more light and glow to the face. Onto the eyes and I used a pale gold all over the lid and slightly under the lash line. Into the crease I blended a warm toned medium brown, added lashings of mascara and that was it. I filled in my browns ever so slightly with Tom Ford's Brow Powders and then set them with a clear brow gel. Like Claire I went for a poppy flush of pink on the cheeks in the form of Tarte Tipsy blush. I also used some Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone on the cheek bones, nose, cupids bow, and forehead. Of course to finish off I went for the bold vampy lip like Danes, the closest in my collection was Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick Love Liberty. I am very happy how it turned out and I love the gold eye and vampy lip combo so much. I don't look as good as Claire obviously but I love the look and it looked better with brown hair than I had anticipated. Oh and sorry for the lack of photo's, the lighting around here with the horrible weather has made it impossible to get any half decent images. Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment