2015 Favorites: Skincare

It's time for 2015 Favorites part two, this time we're talking skincare. 2015 has been the year where I have really got into skincare and figured out some real favorites in terms of products and brands. Obviously these are all tailored to my dry skin type but I can certainly recommend these brands to everyone.

Simple Micellar Water- I have chopped and changed between many Micellar waters this year but the one from Simple is what I always go back to. It removes all traces of makeup, even mascara and I love using it before cleansing in the evening to remove the majority of my makeup and also if I am feeling lazy in the morning then I will use this instead of a traditional cleanser.

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm- I have only been using this for the latter part of the year but I already love it so much. It melts makeup away and deeply cleanses the skin while still leaving it feeling hydrated. It is a thick balm that is still very oily making it easy to massage into the face.

NUDE Advanced Renewal Serum- This serum is everything! It makes my skin feel soft and hydrated while adding a ton of glow and youthfulness. I have a full written review HERE on it and if you're in the market for a new serum or skincare of any kind then I can't recommend NUDE more.

Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist- This toner really does make you feel like a queen. I am not exactly sure what it does nor can put my finger on why I love it so much. It smells wonderful and just awakens the skin, leaving it bright and refreshed. The heavy bottle feels very luxe and when my last drop of this runs out I think I will cry.

REN Wake Wonderful Night-Time Facial- You apply this before moisturizer at night and by morning you wake up with baby soft skin that's glowing and refined. It's a gentle exfoliate so if you have sensitive skin it's one to try. You can read a whole review HERE.

La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask- This is the mask of all masks. it is darn expensive but it makes my skin feel amazing. It tightens, lifts and hydrates all while you sleep. So it's similar in price to solid gold but it's as good in my book.

La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Dry Oil- Again this oil is ridiculous in price but amazing! It hydrates the most dry skin, reduces redness and makes my natural skin look practically flawless. It adds the wonderful glow and never feels oily or heavy on the skin, meaning it can be worn in the day ant at night.

Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment- This avocado powered eye treatment hydrates my dry under eyes like nothing else and is generally a great eye cream. It is perfect for the delicate eye area and sits under the eye well. I have a whole post on it HERE if you would like to read more.

Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture- I have been addicted to FAB's Ultra repair cream for the longest time... That was until this came into my life. It is like a refined lighter but more buttery version of it and is deeply hydrating on the skin without feeling heavy.

Eve Lom Moisture Mask- This mask has a gel like texture that adds lovely hydration to the skin while brightening and firming. With just a thin layer it feel light and refreshing for the whole night or just for 10-15 minuets.

Tula Exfoliating Treatment Mask- I have gone on and on about this stuff but it truly is my favorite mask ever! I have a full review post HERE but in short it exfoliated, rids blackheads and uneven texture, all while hydrating. Pretty amazing right? Tula is a brand that's not talked about too much but you should check out their probiotic infused line.

GlamGlow ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment- Again this is one for dry skin, it hydrates really well and smells like coconuts, bonus. It feels lightweight on the skin and I would say this is the cheapest alternative I have found to the La Prairie option, still not cheap but a lot less expensive than that.

What skincare have you been loving for the past year? Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment