October Favorites

Well it's that time again, the time to round up my favorites from the past month. I have quite a few makeup favorites this month and it seems to be all very high end... Sorry about that, it's just the way it is. November is a really special month here on Perfect Peonies as we will be a year old on November 10th but more thanks ect on the day.


Tom Ford Pink Ombre Blush- I have been wearing this blush most days which is rare for me, I never really wear the same blush two days in a row but this is just so beautiful I can't resist it. With it being ombre you can use the light, dark, or a mix of the two shades.

Smith & Cult Lovers Creep Nail Polish- I have become obsessed with Smith & Cult polishes, their lasting power on the nails is just amazing and the shade range is beautiful. Lovers Creep is a beautiful burgundy shade and perfect for this time of year. I will be bringing you more on the line soon so stay tuned!

Charlotte Tilbury Very Victoria Matte Revolution Lipstick- I have a whole post on the Matte Revolution line HERE and I love all the shades I own but I have seemed to wear Very Victoria the most this month. The formula is creamy but matte and the color is the perfect darker nude without looking to 90's.

Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation- I have a full review on this foundation HERE, but it's safe to say I love it. I was unsure on it being an everyday foundation for me as I generally go for something lighter in coverage and with a bit more glow but I have been wearing this all month long and have come to love it. A thin layer gives a natural medium coverage and I have been particularly loving using it with the Beautyblender.

Emma Hardy Moringa Cleansing Balm- I picked this up while in England (btw Marks and Spence have a gift set of them which you get 50% more product for the same price as the normal tub so get your hands on it!) and have been using nothing else to remove my makeup this month. It is very 'soft' feeling and melts into the most beautiful oil that breaks down makeup like a dream.

Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Can No.20 Eyeshadow Palette- This palette is what dreams are made of. Literally if I could make a palette it would look a whole lot like this. All the shades are buttery and smooth and just so darn pretty... I can't say anymore.

Jo Malone Wild Fig & Cassis Fragrance- Autumnal fragrances are my favorite and Jo Malone Wild Fig & Cassis just smells so good. It's quite green on me but it also has the depth of the fig which makes it perfect for Fall.

Love...


0 comments:

Post a Comment