Bourjois Roge Edition Velvets

I love a good matte lip, but anything that is drying is a big no no in my book so the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet's are perfect. The liquid formula glides on like a gloss and sets down to become a budge proof, non drying, matte lip.The color range is a little limiting and some shades are more miss than hit but in general for their price tag they're pretty darn great. Nudist is not actually a nude but more of a rose pink, the formula on this one is perfect. It applies really well without dragging or patching. Grand Cru is the shade that's most disappointing to me, it's a stunning color but sadly the application on this one is a little patchy. If you pair it with a lip liner then it is totally fine but beware by its self it can look a little off. Ole Flamingo is a bright rich pink that is a perfect summer color, I really like this one if I fancy something fun and the application is really good compared to Grand Cru. Lastly I have the only 'berry' shade Plum Plum Girl , I am loving it for this time of year and again the formula is good. Compared to the others the lasting power is a little off but you can still get a good few hours. Over all if you want that liquid lipstick without the high end price tag then I would say they do the drugstore option the best, but please Bourjois just a few more shades. Love..

0 comments:

Post a Comment