A Holiday Gift Guide: DIY Gift Sets

While there are many amazing gift sets out there, beauty and otherwise, sometimes having the personal touch adds that little something special. I love making my own gift sets for perfect holiday gifts, that way you can give someone a little of everything you love. By taking a few of your favorite beauty, food, or even accessory items  you can create the perfect little hamper or even make up personalized sets and trinkets. Today I am sharing some of my ideas down below, there is no price guide here but you can make them all to be in the price range you are looking for.

A Trio of Beauty- Bundle up three products from your favorite beauty brand and give your friend/mum/sister a real treat this Christmas. I love Charlotte Tilbury so I have chosen three of my favorite products from her line. The Eyes To Mesmerise cream shadow is a beautiful rich brown, the matte lipstick in Very Victoria has a beautiful formula and lastly the Light Wonder Foundation is the perfect base. 

Mini Manicure Set- Pick out your favorite base coat, color, top coat, and nail file and give someone the gift of a wonderful manicure. I think nothing is better or more festive than a perfect red nail polish so I have chosen Essie Russian Roulette along with their quick dry top coat and then my favorite crystal nail file with a healthy nail base coat. 

2016 Planner and Pens- Nothing is better than a good planner for the year and this gift you can really put into any price range. This small planner if from Target for only a few dollars and the gold polka dots are adorable. I didn't have any special pens so I have just gone for some metallic's that will make the journal that extra bit special, but you can really go to town on the pen front; Kate Spade do some lovely ones. 

Mini Makeup Bag- This little Sonia Kashuk bag is adorable so why not fill it with some wonderful beauty items? Whether you fill it with drugstore items or some luxury goodies it is bound to make a great treat. For an affordable option I have gone for Colourpop Cosmetics and filled it with my favorite Lippie Stix, Highlighters, Bronzers, Blushes, and Eye Shadows. 

Nail Color Trio- I love Essie so why not share some of that love with my friends and family. Here I have picked out my three favorite blue shades 'Find Me An Oasis', 'Bikini So Tiny', and 'Butler Please' but you could do this with any nail polish brand or color. Certainly perfect for the nail junkie like me out there. 

Sample Set- Do you hoard those store samples like me? Or maybe have hundreds of Sephora points? Why not use them to create a little sample bag for someone. Gifts like this can cost literally nothing and are a great way for someone to try out a ton of small products. Get a small trinket bag and the whole gift comes to life.

A Happy Jar- Now this one is a little mooshy but I like it just the same. Take a jar or tin and fill it with tons of happy note slips. Write what you love about that person, inspirational quotes, or just a happy thought, then every time they feel down o sad they take something out of the happy jar to cheer them up. Simple but certainly effective.

Love...

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! Such fab ideas. I especially love the manicure gift set, totally dreaming that someone will do that for me... x x x

    kassiella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping you get everything you wish for!

      Thanks so much for reading xo

      Delete