The New True Match

While I was in England I picked up the new reformulated version of L'Oreal's True Match Foundation. I have always been a big fan of True Match foundation, in fact it is one of my favorites from the drugstore but I love the new formulation even more. Coming in a plethora of shades it is certainly the most available foundation on the drugstore shelves. It has a good medium to full coverage yet still looks semi-natural on the skin. The old formulation had a natural to satin finish and could get a little caked up if you weren't careful, this new formula has a more glowing youthful finish and blendable oils making it a smoother application. The finish is dewyer which some may not like but I personally love. If you look at the bottle in the sunlight it almost looks like it has micro shimmer in it but once applied to the skin you don't see this at all. Talking of that bottle, I really do love the new packaging and built in pump, very chic. All in all I can safely say this reformulation is a success in my book. It remains to be seen if this new True Match will rolled out here in the States but I do hope so. Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment