September Favorites 2015

Can you believe it's this time again? September seemed to fly by and one minuet it was still like summer and now it's finally beginning to cool down. I have a mixture of makeup and skincare for this  month and it's a good bunch of solid favorites. A side note before I begin, I am in England right now so any drugstore recommendations you have send them my way.... You can expect some reviews to come and maybe a haul?

Burberry Kisses Lipstick in Rose Blush- The word obsessed doesn't even begin to cover my love for this lipstick. I have worn this most days over the past month and it's just a perfect hydrating berry color. It's more of a rose berry than a purple berry but it just looks beautiful on and wears really well without drying, while in fact hydrating. I love the formula of these and have a ton of shades on my 'to buy' list.

Givenchy Teint Couture Balm, Blurring Foundation Balm- This base is just all the heart eyes emojis! I am not going to go into it to much as I plan on doing a full review, but it is just beautiful on the skin. It's not as dewy in finish as I usually go for but it is still very glow-y making it perfect for more of a combination skin type. When it says it's a blurring balm it doesn't lie, it literally looks like someone has airbrushed your skin. It's not to high in coverage, medium at most but it's just perfect for everyday. As it's a balm it is quite thick so it applies really well with fingers.

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer- I am quite pale so once autumn comes bronzer isn't usually in my makeup routine, but I feel like my skin was lacking something and needed that shape and warmth bronzer gives. A lot in my collection are too dark or shimmery so I decided a new purchase was needed. I haven't tried much from Too Faced but the light color and finish of this bronzer will make it perfect all fall and winter long. I love it, it adds definition and warmth to the face without actually making it look bronzed. I now want to try more from Too Faced, recommendations please!

Hakuhodo + Sephora Pro Otsubu Large Tear Drop Brush- This brush form the Hakuhodo collaboration with Sephora Pro is a thing of dreams. It's so soft, so soft in fact I am stroking my face with it as I type. It's the perfect shape for bronzer, powder, highlighter, blush and subtle contouring. I love it for bronzer the most, it fits perfectly into that three shape and blends out product beautifully. I love it so much that I am contemplating buying another before the limited collection vanishes. I have a full overview of the whole collection HERE is you would like to read more.

REN Wake Wonderful Night-Time Facial- An exfoliating, hydrating, skin perfecting over night treatment, yes please! I can be lazy about using exfoliating masks and washing of mud treatments so this one from REN is perfect. I have quite sensitive skin that glycolic acid can irritate easily but this is so gentle meaning you can use it a few times a week. If you like the sound of this then read my full review on it HERE.

La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Dry Oil- Ahhhhh, this stuff is sent from the gods I swear. It really is perfect skin in a bottle. It feels incredibly luxurious and melts into the skin super quickly. I love using this as part of my evening skincare routine and I always wake up the next day with near perfect skin. It's hydrated, glowing, has little redness and just looks all round amazing! I will be writing a full review up on this so stick around to hear more...

Banana Republic Wishbone Necklace- This necklace is so darn adorable, it's very dainty and goes with everything. It looks beautiful layered or by its self. I have been really into rose gold recently and this has only extended my love for it. Even though I got it a few months ago it's still online if it catches your eye.

I hope you have had an amazing September, what have your favorites been? Love...

2 comments:

  1. I love the Too Faced bronzer! It smells so good! I really like their eyeshadows as well, especially the Natural Eyes palette! Your wish bone necklace is so cute too!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it smells delicious! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

      Delete