An Eye Cream That Packs a Hydrating Punch


If you know me then you know that I have skin that is dry as the Sahara, so like everything else on my body my under eyes have been super dry. They have been flaky and just generally gross, concealer hasn't been sitting well and things have been looking bad. So I decided it was time for a new eye cream, after much research I came across the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. It had the best reviews by far for being an ultra hydrating eye cream, and I must say I was not disappointed. It has a super creamy texture and smells heavenly. With ingredients that include Shea Butter, Beta-Carotene, and Avocado Oil you can tell why it's so hydrating. It is also dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested along with a guard that means it doesn't migrate into the eyes, so it is super safe around the area.  I have been using it for a little under two weeks now and I can officially say my under eyes are hydrated and de-puffed. It is a little on the pricey side ($28.50)  but it is worth it's weight in gold, also you really only have to use such a small amount so it should last a good amount of time. Got dehydrated or puffy eyes? Then this is the eye cream for you. This is actually the first product I have tried from Kiehl's, so now I am excited to try more. Have you tired this eye cream? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below, also let me know of any other Kiehl's products you love. Love...


4 comments:

  1. I adore Kiehls products! This sounds heavenly, will have to add it to my wish list

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you let me know your thoughts when you try it. Love Nicola xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I really want to try this! Love Kiehls products but they're usually way too expensive for me, would love to know how you get on with this though

    Fii || little miss fii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a little bit of a splurge for me but it really is amazing for dry eyes! Concealer was sitting terribly last week and now everything looks great again, I love it so much! You get quite a bit of product I have used barely any of it yet. I would totally recommend it 😘

      Delete