Makeup Mists

Setting Sprays and Makeup Mists are an essential in every beauty lovers stash I think. They can prime, set, finish, and fix. I have a few favorites all for different purposes so thought I would share my favorite four today. The Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist* is a great finishing mist if you want that glowing complexion. This hydrating spray can be sprayed onto the skin any time really, but it works perfectly to hydrate the skin before make up application and as a finishing spray to settle powders and leave a hydrated dewy finish. Probably more appropriate for the dry to combo skinned of you but boy this spray leaves a beautiful finish. MAC Fix+ has to be the most versatile of all makeup sprays, it can literally be used in 101 different ways. You can use it before makeup application, as a finishing/setting spray, to wet brushes, to loosen thick consistency's, such as concealers and to use eye shadows wet. It's hydrating on the skin but not as much as the Tatcha so it's a better option for all skin types. When I think of Fix+ I think of the first spray really out there, I remember when I was younger going crazy over wanting a bottle; it's now something that will forever be in my collection. Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray is that "I need my makeup to last forever" kind of product. A cult favorite, it's to be used after makeup application to set everything down and lock in your make up even in the most hot and humid conditions. It's something I would recommend any serious makeup wearer to have. Lastly we have a priming spray from Skindinavia* (Fun Fact Skindinavia also make the Urban Decay All Nighter!). This one is to be applied before make in place of a cream or silicone primer. It's a great way to prime without changing the texture of your natural skin therefore keeping your foundation it's intended finish. I have the original but they make one for oily skin too so everyone is covered. I do think it lengthens the wear time of your makeup and it leaves no residue on the skin what so ever. You can get 10% off now at skindinavia.com as well as two free minis and free shipping with the code SKINPRO1.

What's your favorite makeup spray? Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment