My Fall Makeup Must Haves

I love Fall! It's such a pretty time of year, especially here in the DC area and fall makeup trends are my favorite. Berry lips, dewy skin, smokey eyes, the options are just endless. As the season is swiftly coming into full swing I thought I would share with you my seasonal faves. Glowing skin is my go to in Fall, I know it's usually a spring or summer thing but I think nothing looks better with a berry lip than seriously glowy skin. To achieve this I love using MAC Strobe Cream as a base all over, then using the wonderful Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation to even out my skin tone. I love this stuff and it could quite possibly be my favorite foundation ever. For some more glow on the cheek bones I have been using Becca Moonstone. Th shade Opal is a little to bronze for me this time of year and Moonstone is the perfect light champagne. To finish the perfect dewy skin look I give my skin a quick spritz with the Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist. My must have blush for Fall seems to be the same every year and yet again I have found my self reaching for NARS Deep Throat. A darker peach pink it seems to pair with a darker lip really well as well as a rusty eye. Talking of eye looks I like to either keep it simple or slightly colorful for fall. For an all over the lid simple shade I love MAC Patina, it's an almost green toned brown with gold shimmer running through it and it's perfect to make a quite statement. Supermodel from the Colourpop Fall collection is a really pretty light champagne gold that pairs perfectly by it's self with a dark lip. If you want a little more color but nothing to intense then MAC Sable is a really good pick. It is a rusty warm brown with almost a hint of red in it. For a more intense rusty eye Cranberry by MAC is a beautiful shade. A full on red rust color it's perfect for fall. If purple is more you thing then MAC Star Violet is really pretty. It's mainly a mix of pink and purple but it looks beautiful all over the lid. If you're after something darker and matte then Colourpop Central Perk is a beautiful dark burgundy for the outer V and crease. Lips are my favorite thing to change up during fall and berry's, dark red's, and purple's are my favorites. I have been loving Burberry Rose Blush, its a berry with more red than purple undertones. I also love MAC Syrup which is very similar but more purple than red based. For more neautral lips I have fallen in love with MAC Velvet Teddy (thank you Sophie from Petals of Perfection for the recommendation) it pulls quite brown on me but paired with a red rusty eye it looks great. For a more affordable and sheerer alternative Colourpop Kiddo is a really great one especially if you're pale. Make sure you let me know your favorite Fall products in the comments. Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment