Vacation Makeup Bag

So as a sequel to yesterdays travelling post today I will be lightly brushing over my vacation makeup bag. I won't go into detail about everything as that would make this post incredibly long but I will go over a few of my favorite items. Again Like yesterday, a quick disclaimer that I love beauty so I don't pack light. This may seem like a lot of makeup but it's my hobby and love playing around with it even on vacation. If you want to know what bag I am using then go to yesterdays post which covered my Vacation Skincare as I am packing all in one.

In the large clear zip pouch I have all of my makeup, from eyeshadow to lipstick everything is in there. Then this case has a really useful brush pocket and a flap to protect all of you're brushes. In there I have my Bobbi Brown Full Coverage face Brush for my foundation, some MAC eye brushes, and then a collection of Zoeva Brushes as well as my beloved beautyblender, the only thing that is missing is my powder brush as I will be taking that in my handbag with me for touch up's during the day. Makeup wise I will be taking my new Stila Soul palette, a MAC quad with All That Glitters, Paradisco, Texture, and Vanilla. Also for the eyes I have nude and brown Lorac liners and the Kat Von D Tattoo liner in brown as well as a Charlotte Tilbury cream shadow in Mona Lisa. For the lips I have some Colourpop Lippie Stix in BYOB a bright sheer pink, Heart On a bold matte magenta, Safari a orange, and Crunch a light peach. I also have Clinique's Nude Pop for a nude lip option and a couple Marc Jacobs lip glosses in Pretty Thing and Pink Flamingo, a nude and pale pink. Base wise I have Charlotte Tilbury's Light Wonder Foundation, Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer, and Jouer's Luminizing Tint. I have a thing for blush and am taking 5 (I know I have a problem), a Stila watercolor blush, a Kjaer Weis Cream Blush, as well as a couple from Tarte and NARS. To sculpt the face I am sticking with the trusty NARS Laguna Bronzer and Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder. Lastly some individual lashes might sneak in to use in the evenings.

I hope you have enjoyed taking a little peek into my makeup bag. What are you holiday makeup must haves? Leave them in the comments below. Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment