Skincare While Travelling

I am off on vacation/holiday this coming week and as I am packing I thought I would share with you how I pack and what I am taking. today we are going to tackle skincare, then tomorrow makeup and finally on Monday my carry on bag. I will apologize in advance if this bores you but I personally love reading posts like this so I thought why not share. I also think it's a great way to see what products I really do love and that are part of my routine.

A quick disclaimer, I do not travel light. I never have done and never will do. Makeup and beauty is my thing (if you hadn't already guessed) so I tend to go a little OTT in this department. I will take more beauty products and less clothes, it's just my thing.

To pack everything together I am using this Sonia Kashuk Ferm Weekender. I am not a huge fan of the print but it was the best one they had in Target. I haven't used it before so I can't comment on how good it's actually going to be but it's quite big so I can fit my makeup, skincare and haircare all in it, which is great because I usually end up taking about five different bags.

So let's begin with cleansing, I am taking three which may seem a little excessive but they do all have a purpose. I have my Eve Lom Cleansing Balm to remove makeup and for evening cleanses, a Murad Gel Cleanser for the mornings and the Simple Micellar Water for a quick before dinner cleanse and to remove eye makeup. Then my serum isn't actually in this as it's in a glass bottle and I am scared it will break so it's coming carry on with me, but it is the NUDE Advanced Renewal Serum. Then for moisturizer I have these mini's of my favorite night cream that the team at Murad very kindly sent me. For the day I am taking my Origins GinZing Moisturizer, it's light but hydrating so perfect for hot weather. SPF wise I have the Murad Essential-C day moisture SPF 30.  I've got my Kheils creamy eye treatment because my under eyes have been a dry, dry place recently. Then I have depot-ted my favorite mask, the Tula Exfoliating mask as well as Skin Inc's Revival Peel in this travel sized tube and I have a spray bottle of a tea tree dilute in case I get any breakouts. Lastly I have some muslin cloths, cotton buds and cotton rounds.

The two clear pouches are removable which is really handy because that means you can keep your makeup in the bag while removing you skincare into the bathroom. Everything fit's into the bag well and because the sides are soft you can fit just about anything in. I will let you know my final thoughts on the bag when I get back, maybe in my monthly favorites. Love...

4 comments:

  1. heh, thanks for sharing it!
    and i think it's cool to talk about what you take on a travel regarding the skincare, make up, and beauty things.
    tho i personally end up taking way too many clothes, and in the end coming back home with some dried skin, or messy damaged hair.
    so i guess i should take your advices seriously! :) haha.

    Vaida @ www.donttellanyone.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I am so happy you dont use any kinda face wash!!! Cleansing gels and creams are so much more skin friendly, they even moisturise while they are at it! I tell any of my friends to ditch the face wash, it's really not a skin lover.

    www.beaucience.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love cleansing balms, especially for makeup removal. I suffer from dry skin so anything stripping is a no go!

      Delete