Fall Nail Polish Essentials

Fall will soon be upon us and that means getting together your warm brown eye shades, berry lipsticks, and vampy nail colors. With that being said today I am going to be sharing my favortie nail polishes for fall; in fact this is quite the tradition here on Perfect Peonies as I have done one every season since we began. While makeup might be my weak spot I really am a huge nail polish junkie. I have a collection of hundreds so these six are really favorites of mine, especially for the season. I love greys taupe's, bronzes, plums and burgundy's during the fall. They are some of my favorite tones to wear, so as soon as August ends I started cracking them out. I love the formula of Essie's polishes and I have two favorite shades for fall 'Lady Like' and 'Chinchilly'. 'Ladylike' is a a plum, pink, grey, nude mix. It's quite a hard one to describe but I like to cal it my fall time nude, simple, classic, but a little different all at the same time. 'Chinchilly' is a grey taupe with tiny hints of purple. Darker than 'Lady Like' but in a similar tone. From O.P.I I also have two shades that are perfect for this time of year, 'Malaga Wine' and 'My Vampire Is Buff'. 'Malaga Wine' is a red, burgundy, wine color, in fact it's the only red that really suits my skin tone so if you're pale like me then this is a great pick. 'My Vampire Is Buff' is the perfect light color for fall. After all of these dark shades you might want something a little lighter. This is my version of a white for fall. A light creamy beige, which I believe complements shorter nails really well. My last two polishes are from the Deborah Lippmann's Fall Collection which you can read all about HERE. 'Miss Independent' is a rich plum purple creme which is a real classic shade and 'Can't Be Tamed' is an extraordinary glitter. With honey, bronze and warm brown tones its a perfect mix for fall and the intensity is incredible. One every glitter lover needs! So now your nails are ready head out and grab a pumpkin spiced latte and get fall of to a great start! Love...

6 comments:

  1. I bought My Vampire Is Buff ages ago but I've yet to use it, thanks for the reminder :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it it's a really pretty color! Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. ladylike is my favourite!!

    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of mine too! It's such a pretty twist on a neutral. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Those Essie colours look gorgeous. I love the more neutral nail colours :) X

    Sinead | Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are must have in your neutral collection!

      Delete