June Favorites 2015

It is Summer!!! Maybe not my favorite season but still a pretty good and relaxing one. This month I am skipping all the ramble and getting straight into my monthly favorites. Ok I lie, I must first tell you all about my June, well I would if much happened, but it didn't. But I do want to say thank you again for all you support of Perfect Peonies as it continues to grow, it makes me feel like I am really accomplishing something. So I am typing this and realizing I am totally rambling and half falling asleep so really lets get into those favorites.

M.A.C Face & Body Foundation- This has been a rediscovery for me in the past month, I always seem to forget how much I love until I start using it again. I have a mini review of it written HERE if you care to read. It is so lightweight and perfect for the hot weather and I love that if I want I can go totally sheer or build it up to a medium coverage with it always looking like skin, and not skin with foundation on, real skin.

Colourpop Hustle Shadow- While it looks deep and dark in the pan used lightly it is the most beautiful light purple. I have been all about wearing soft purple and pinks on my lids this past month (I know me wearing color!) and this color looks so pretty lightly blended into the crease.

Deborah Lippmann Chantilly Lace- Ahh this polish is all kinds of beautiful! It is part of her spring collection and it's my favorite of the bunch, I have been wearing this on my nails and toes nonstop! It is a light pink with magenta shimmer in that's so delicate is just looks really metallic! Read about the rest of the collection HERE.

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray- So June was the month I had my hair cut short, well short for me. I have really been into having a textured wave in my new shorter hair and I couldn't do it without this bottle of magic. It is almost cry worthy expensive but then I thought about it... I am likely to spend $40 if not more for a foundation or even a bronzer so why not product for my hair. Boy am I glad I did, it adds beautiful texture and hold without being crispy and while smelling amazing!

Kat Von D Mad Max Brown Tattoo Liner- I love the black version of this liner and you can read my review on it HERE, but sometimes black is a little to harsh for everyday. This brown is just a little sutler, not much but a little bit. I would say you don't need both but if you want one then get the brown, it's so dark it's practically black but just a little softer. It's safe to say I have been working on my cat flick game this past month.

Clinique Hefty Highlight Chubby Stick- On Monday I wrote all about my favorite Clinique Chubby Sticks which you can read HERE after if you would like, but I have been in love with this highlight especially. It is a light pink champagne with minimal shimmer that adds the perfect amount of glow to the cheek bones. The formula is beautiful and creamy and so easy to apply in stick form.

To all my U.S. readers have a great Fourth of July weekend, and make sure you leave me your June favorites in the comments! Love...

2 comments:

  1. The Deborah Lippmann nail polish is stunning, plus what a cute name, names always get me!
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete