A Natural Beauty- Whish...

I have never really been in to the whole 'natural product' thing but recently I have been thinking more and more about what I am putting in and on my body. Skincare, makeup, and body products can be full of nasty ingredients that are bad for you skin and can actually be bad for your body too. Whish Body Products are a brand that specialize in the body products that are paraben, sulfate, TEA, DEA, and petrochemical free as well as all natural. They also use organic ingredients wherever possible. Over the past few weeks I have been trying out their Body Butter, Hair Inhibiting Gel, Sugar Scrub, and Shaving Cream, so I thought I would share my thoughts on each product with you.

Body Butter in Pomegranate $24- This smells incredible! So fruity but fresh at the same time. It is made with organic aloe, organic shea butter, and organic raspberry butter making it rich and extremely hydrating. I have been slathering this over my whole body after getting out of the shower and it feels amazing. I have noticed my skin is nice and supple and another thing I love is that the scent doesn't linger to long so you can put perfume on with getting a funky mix.

Hair Inhibiting Gel in Almond $26- I had my qualms about this product as I didn't expect it to work at all but apparently the Chapparel extract prevents hair growth. Again with this I love the smell, it reminds me of Cherry Bakewell's (if you have never had one of these you need to, their are cherry almondy goodness!). As well as preventing hair regrowth it has hyaluronic acid, organic shea, and organic aloe for moisture and soothing after shaving. On the hair preventing front, did I think it worked? Maybe. On my legs I found it extended my smooth cleanly shaven legs to about 3-4 day mark rather than the usual 2, on the other hand I found it made no difference whatsoever on my armpits. If you looking for something to stop hair growth give it a go it might work for you, if it doesn't it makes a nice post shave treatment anyway.

Sugar Scrub in Blue Agave $38- It is a scrub formulated for dry skin, it has the exfoliation while still being hydrating. It includes ingredients like aloe, shea, and raspberry butter making it really nourishing. It has a very fine scrub to it which I quite like as it's gentle. The texture is also quite unusual, almost a little buttery and balmy. One thing I do not like about this is the scent, it just kind of smells artificially sweet, I would repurchase just in a different scent.

Shaving Cream in Coconut $20- The smell of this is to die for! It smells like you are on a tropical beach sipping cocktails, I am obsessed with coconut so I knew this would be the case. As much as formula goes I don't know whether I am sold. It feels nice when you pump it out but once you put it on your legs it goes pretty sheer and almost feels a bit waxy. It does let me get a close shave but found that it also clogged my razor a lot (so much I had to use a new one every shave). I can't really comment on the hydration benefits as I was using the body butter after but it does have organic jojoba seed oil, organic coconut oil, organic green tea, organic shea butter, and natural squalene for moisturizing benefits. I am not a huge fan but it is one to try if you are looking for an all natural shaving cream.

Also before I go I need to mention the packaging, it's so pretty and fun. I love the colors and the corresponding tubes and boxes. If you would like to shop Whish you can at Nordstrom, Ulta, and Whishbody.com. They are also buy one get one 50% off right now at Ulta! Love...


*PR Sampes, all opinions are my own. Refer to my disclaimer for more information. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, I was so excited to try as I heard you raving so much about them!

      Delete