My Summer Beauty Essentials

I hope everyone has had an amazing Memorial Day Weekend and short week, now we are officially in summer (well in social calendar terms anyway) I thought I would share with you my essentials for the season. Summer is such a fun season and a time to really relax, my makeup tends to be changed up more at this time of year and I love having bronzed skin and bright lips. My beauty essentials range from products that are practical to products that are just damn beautiful.

1.  Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance- This is a sunscreen but because it has such a low SPF (15) I tend to use it more of a body lotion. It has a beautiful bronze shimmer running through it that makes you glow without looking like you ran through a little girls fairy party. A massive plus also is that it smells amazing. I am not sure whether is comes in in a higher SPF at all, I hope it does because I will defiantly be snapping a bottle up.

2. Colourpop Bronzers- As I mentioned above I am obsessed with have bronzed skin during summer, I normally stick to my trusty NARS Laguna but I have been trying out these new Colourpop Cosmetics bronzers. They come in two different finishes, satin and matte. I have the shades Skinny Dip (Matte) and Paradise Cove (Satin), the formula is unbelievable; it is creamy while at the same time feeling soft and powdery on the skin. They have great pigmentation and I find they apply best with a large duo fiber brush. They also come in a range of shades so there will be one out there for everyone.

3. Origins GinZing Moisturizer- This is my summer moisturizer and it's perfect for when you want something lighter during the warmer weather. It feels fresh on the skin while still being hydrating. I find that it keeps my skin from feeling dry but at the same time doesn't make my summer combo skin to oily.

4. Tula Illuminating Face Serum- I love Tula's mask and this serum is wonderful too. I am especially loving it now we are in the summer months due to it really brightening and evening out my skin tone. It adds a dose of hydration while really illuminating the skin, I have also found that my redness has drastically reduced since using it which means I can wear even light bases. Bonus!

5. Chanel CC Cream- I will not be saying to much now as I will have a full review coming up on this next week, but it is seriously beautiful. It has a nice glow but has a satin finish so is good for any oiliness during this humid weather. Plus the SPF 50 (wowza) is amazing in the intense sun.

6. Bumble & Bumble Invisible Oil Primer-  It is my favorite things for my hair during the summer months. It de-tangles, heat protects and UV protects. This is especially great so the sun doesn't fade your hair color. It also prevents frizzy-ness in the humidity.

What are you top products for summer? Let me know in the comments. Love...

2 comments:

  1. These products look great for Summer :) My current Spring/Summer favourites are MAC Costa Chic lipstick, Cocoa Brown False Tan & Soap & Glory Body Scrub :)
    Natasha x
    www.natashaparisblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all sound amazing! You are the second person to mention cocoa brown tan in my comments... I think I will have to try some. I have also been lusting over MAC Cost Chic for a while!

      Delete