Zoeva Brushes


You may have seen me mention a Zoeva brush in last months favorites and today I am going to be fully reviewing that brush and two others from Zoeva. So sometime last month I made a purchase from Zoeva and gulped at the expensive shipping. It took somewhere between 10 and 14 days for my package to arrive from Germany. I actually now regret not buying more than three brushes, never mind I guess I will just have to pay the shipping again.


Zoeva 105 Luxe Highlight Brush- I think this is my favorite of the bunch. I use it mainly for contouring but its also great for setting under the eye or highlighting. It fits perfectly into the hollows of my cheeks to get the perfect definition. I like that it is quite small so it fits well on my face, usually most contour brush are too big for my small face. The bristles are very soft and not to dense, I also like that it is white so you can see when it is dirty. I will defiantly be purchasing a second one to highlight with.

Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush- I originally brought this as a back up for contouring incase the luxe highlight was too small. It turned out that I love the luxe highlight for contouring so this is now my new favorite blush brush. It's so soft and the angle makes applying blush incredibly easy. It picks up the perfect amount of product never to much never to little. For its price I would say it is an amzing quality brush.

Zoeva 227 Luxe Soft Definer Eye Brush- I wasn't planning on getting any eye brushes as I am positively swimming in them, but when I saw this is meant to be a great dupe for the MAC 217 I just had to try it for you guys. I will have a full post comparing the two in the next couple of weeks. For now I'm just going to say its pretty great, very soft and I love that its white. Also its a fraction of the price of a 217.

What do you think of Zoeva brushes? Let me know in the comments. Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment