Summer Beauty Wish List

The Sephora VIB sale is this week so naturally I am thinking about beauty shopping. Today I thought I would share with you what is on my wish list from Sephora for the up coming season of summer. When it comes to makeup for summer I light to keep things light and dewy with small pops of color on the lips of cheeks (yes my eyes always stay neutral).

#1 Hourglass Ambient Bronzer- I was never a fan of the powders but the blushes are beyond amazing and maybe even my favorite blushes. Most of my bronzers are matte or have only minimal shimmer so I am hoping these will be a highlighter bronzer combo.


#2 bareMinerals Complexion Rescue- You have heard me mention many times over that my skin is beyond dry! I have heard such great things about this bb, cc, tinted moisturizer all in one base. It has SPF30 and some great hydrating ingredients so hopefully it can help my skin with the sun.

#3 Cover FX Custom Cover Drops- These look so interesting to me, The fact that you can completely customize you coverage and finish of you foundation is amazing! Mix one drop with an oil to have a sheer dewy finish or four drops with a matte primer for full matte coverage.

#4 BECCA Bronzing Skin Perfector- I have been all about the bronze recently, also when the summer months come most of my foundations (that I don't have multiple shades of) are to light for me. I reckon mixing a bit of this in will bring them to the right shade.

#5 Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bachelorette- I love me a fuchsia pink and I have never tried out Kat Von D's liquid lipsticks before, this summer that is defiantly going to happen. I have heard they last for hour so when I'm out sweating it in July this will be my go to hopefully!

So there you have it! I hope you have enjoyed, what is on your current beauty wish list? Let me know in the comments!
Also make sure you check in tomorrow for an extra post this week, I am interviewing one of my favorite bloggers! Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment