January Favorites


This month is full of favorites, I received a lot of beauty presents in December due to Christmas and my Birthday so this list could get pretty long.

Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint- This is one of the best bases I have ever tried. I was given this as a gift and when I put some on the back of my hand I was seriously shocked at how glittery it was, I thought I really wasn't going to like it but I tried it on my face anyway. The color is a little dark for me this time of year so I have to mix a little of my True Match with it. For being called a tinted moisturizer it has great coverage I would say about medium. Once its on your face you don't see any glitter it just look nice and dewy, it is also great if your a little worried that you will shiny as it has a natural finish really its just the tiny particles of glitter that make you look dewy.


Chanel Rouge Allure Lipgloss in 15 Sensible- The texture of this gloss is really nice, it almost feels a bit bouncy on the lips. The color is a muted pink but on my lips it looks like it has a hint on coral. I defiantly want to try more shades. Plus the packaging is so cool.

M.A.C 217- I can not believe I had never tried this brush before this month, it has changed my eyeshadow game completely. I love it so much I am going to pick up another one today.

O.P.I Avoplex Oil- I have been obsessed with this cuticle oil in the past month my nails are now so much less brittle and way more hydrated.

Rebecca Minkoff Bedford Crossbody Bag- I was given this by my parents for Christmas and really love it. I needed a small every day bag and this is really delicate and I love the gold hardware.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Pallet- These blushes are just so pretty, I was never a fan of the ambient lighting powders by hourglass but these blushes are great. A mixture of a highlighter and a blush I love using them on natural makeup days. My favorite out of the three is Mood Exposure.

Dior Addict It Lash Mascara- I received a sample size of this mascara early on in the month and really love it as an every day lengthening mascara, you can build up definition without it clumping and I love that.

Just a quick note to apologize for this post being late, I hope you guys don't mind. Love Nicola xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment