My Top 5 M.A.C Eyeshadows

I am relatively new to M.A.C eyeshadows, I had never really needed them so had never got any. Last year I decided having a custom palette would be quite nice so took the plunge and purchased a few shadows. Today im going to share with you what my top 5 are. I am sure there will be more I love as I keep collecting them.

Now of course they are all very neutral, the most colorful my eyeshadows get is when they have a hint of red or purple.

The top left corner- Swiss Chocolate: A matte finish, it is a beautiful medium to dark brown with warm undertones. It almost has a little hint of red. Has very good color pay off for a matte shade.

Top middle - Wedge: A matte finish, this is a very natural medium brown it has a neutral undertone and is great as an every day lid color. The color pay of is a little sheer but it can be built up nicely.

Top right corner- Vanilla: A velvet finish, this highlight shade is almost matte but it has a tiny amount of shimmer. The color is great as an every day highlight and the color pay off is good.

Bottom left corner- Sable: A frost finish, this shadow is my most favorite it is a beautiful brown shimmer with a hint of redness to it. I love wearing this by its self all over the lid. The color pay off is very pigmented.

Bottom right corner- Haux: A satin finish, this shade is a cross between a brown and a purple. It is a great way to wear purple naturally, the satin finish is almost matte but again it is just a little shimmery. The color pay off is very nice.

Next week I will show you these shade in action! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment