2014 Favorites

Happy New Year to you all! It's that time of the year again to round up my favorite of the year we just said goodbye to. This year I feel like I have discovered a lot in the world of beauty and especially my makeup collection has grown massively. I probably could have made this list about 50 items long but I don't want to put you all to sleep so we are just going to go through the very best. Also just as a plus note I can not wait to share my January favorites with you as I have already have found some amazing items. (Yep really in just 2 days!)


Origins Gin-Zing Moisturizer- I have only used this moisturizer for the past couple of months but I really love it. It has a really light jelly like texture so it is great for use before makeup and it adds a great long lasting glow.

Beauty Blender- Before this year I had never really seen the point in this cult sponge but now after trying it im in love. If I have the little bit of extra time to do my make I will use this and it makes my foundation and concealer look airbrushed.

Clarisonic Mia 2- I started using a Clarisonic back in January I can defiantly say my skin has improved this year and its down to this guy. I can only use mine once a day as I find it can be a little harsh on my skin but it still gives a wonderful deep clean and my skin feels soft and refreshed. I use the sensitive brush head but really want to try the new cashmere brushes.

Josie Maran Argan Oil- I have written a post about this so I wont go on to long but I just love the stuff, hydrating hair, nails and skin.

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat- I hate some of the things in this top coat but its just to amazing at chip prevention and quick drying to not love it.

O.P.I Bubble Bath- I have been obsessed with this color all year long the perfect sheer nude/pink.

St Tropez Tanning Mousse- I needed a little skin ick me up this summer and this fake tan just looks so natural and is so easy to apply. Who new fake tanning could be addictive.

Lush A French Kiss Bubble Bar- I love love this, it is by far my favorite thing from lush. It just makes bath time the best and most relaxing time.

Jcrew Necklace- I got this necklace in the sale in the spring and have worn it constantly, its very unusual I think and I love the mix of navy and coral so it can be worn with pretty much everything. It is also really great quality and the favorite of my statement necklaces.

Kate Spade Silver Bow Bangle- I got this recently and have been wearing it pretty much 24/7, its so pretty and simple.

Vivianna Does Makeup- Im sure you have all heard of this very beautiful amazing blogger/youtuber. This year I have been obsessed with her blog. I love reading all her fitness tips and I also love her obsession with Nars matte lip pencils, she defiantly hooked me on them. (See her blog here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment