Signature Fragrance- Dolce and Gabbana Pour Femme

I think every woman should have a fragrance that they love and that they put on and instantly feel amazing, a signature scent. Don't get me wrong I love wearing different perfumes regularly but I do have one scent that will always be in my collection, and that is Dolce and Gabbana's Pour Femme. It has notes of  Neroli, Raspberry, Green Mandarin, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Guimauve, Vanilla, Heliotrope, Sandalwood which sound like it could be quite sweet but it really isn't. I love it especially for autumn and winter but really do wear it any time of year. It lasts really well on me and the bottle is nothing amazing but it is classic, simple and pretty. I would love to know your favorite scent...

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment